The way we brush our teeth has an impact on our overall health. The tools we choose to use can make all the difference whether brushing is a health-giving habit or a habit that may cause harm.
Statistics show that brushing too hard can lead to:
- gum recession
- loss of enamel
- sensitive teeth and gums
That’s why we love our Bass toothbrushes. They are gentle, nonabrasive and do a wonderful job keeping your teeth and gums healthy and clean.
What makes our toothbrushes a wise choice?
- Better design – the design of our toothbrushes has been clinically proven to effectively reduce gum disease
- Better materials – made from BPA-free plastics in the USA
What makes our brushes different?
- shorter handle forces us to rethink how we use the toothbrush
- spaced out bristle tufts allow for the bristles to wiggle into gum line more effectively (allows us to disrupt and disorganize bad bugs that cause gum disease)
- rounded bristle tips make sure you are gently massaging gum tissue rather than assaulting sensitive gum tissue.
- made from BPA-free plastics
- made in the USA
How do you brush with a Bass toothbrush?
Clinical research has proven that the Bass brushing technique reduces the risk of gum disease. Here’s a quick video that details the history of Dr. Bass and demonstrates the Bass brushing technique.